Every listing I take will have professional photos. Not only will photos be taken at the time of listing but if a listing takes some time to sell new photos will be taken when the seasons change to be sure the listing is current and marketable.
Drone photos offer a unique vantage point that ground level cameras just can’t capture. Appropriate, high quality drone photos greatly enhance the listings photos of a property. When legal, I shoot drone photos and video of all my listings. And Yes, I do have my FAA Remote Pilot Certificate with small UAS rating.
Does video really matter when listing a property? YES, actually check that, it should be YES!!!!
1. Real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos.
2. 85% of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent who uses video as part of their marketing efforts.
3. Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video.
4. YouTube receives over 1 billion users per month, who watch over 6 billion hours of video.
5. Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
6. One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
7. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
8. U.S. digital video ad spending will nearly double in only four years, climbing from $4.14 billion this year to $8.04 billion in 2016.
9. It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video, than without.
10. Of homebuyers who use video in their search, 86% use it to research a particular community, while 70% use it to tour the inside of homes.
I shoot stabilized, edited video for all listings. Less than 10% of agents use Video for their listings and most of those only use it on high end listings.
Zillow receives 188 Million visitors every month! Zillow has a proprietary video system that VERY few agents use. However with as much traffic as they receive using their video system boosts your listing to the top of the search results and increases traffic dramatically. I shoot Zillow video as well as edited video!
Showingtime Showing Scheduler
Showingtime is a fantastic showing scheduling application. You’ll be notified via text, email, app, or phone (depending on your preference) of any showing requests, confirmations and feedback from showings.
Showingtime works automatically, an agent requests a showing and you get the request or notification of the showing. Its not dependent on a phone call, staff or anything else. Unlike many other real estate companies your listing will not be left out when an agent requests a showing on a Sunday or at 7:00pm on a weekday.