In Northern Arizona mls, only 1-2% of listings have a virtual tour, meanwhile half of all buyers view virtual tours as extremely valuable in their home search! I shoot a 3d, 360 virtual tour that shows the interior AND exterior (most tours don’t show the outside believe it or not) for EVERY listing I take!
Professional Photos are essential to marketing a listing properly. Many agents still use their phones or point and shoot cameras for listing photos. Statistics show that Listings with Professional Photos sell 32% Faster and receive 118% more online views! This results in an 8-11% high sales price!
Every listing I take will have professional photos. Not only will photos be taken at the time of listing but if a listing takes some time to sell new photos will be taken when the seasons change to be sure the listing is current and marketable.
As of March 2019 I have sold EVERY listing during the past 2 year! Zero cancelled listings, Zero Expired Listings, Zero Withdrawn. My marketing works
My Listings sell for 98% of the original list price! MLS average is 86%, that’s 2% More in your pocket! The right marketing brings a higher sales price!
Averages Days on Market is 97 days to close (including escrow time). MLS average is 110 days on Market, thats more than 10% longer to sell on average with other agents! Sales prices from $7,500 to $1,300,000! Call me to get results!
Drone photos offer a unique vantage point that ground level cameras just can’t capture. Appropriate, high quality drone photos greatly enhance the listings photos of a property. When legal, I shoot drone photos and video of all my listings. And Yes, I do have my FAA Remote Pilot Certificate with small UAS rating.
Does video really matter when listing a property? YES, actually check that, it should be YES!!!!
1. Real estate listings with videos receive 403% more inquiries than those without videos.
2. 85% of buyers and sellers want to work with an agent who uses video as part of their marketing efforts.
3. Homes listed with video get four times the inquiries of homes listed without video.
4. YouTube receives over 1 billion users per month, who watch over 6 billion hours of video.
5. Videos increase people’s understanding of your product or service by 74%.
6. One-third of all online activity is spent watching video.
7. 90% of users say that seeing a video about a product is helpful in the decision process.
8. U.S. digital video ad spending will nearly double in only four years, climbing from $4.14 billion this year to $8.04 billion in 2016.
9. It is 50x easier to achieve a page 1 ranking on Google with a video, than without.
10. Of homebuyers who use video in their search, 86% use it to research a particular community, while 70% use it to tour the inside of homes.
I shoot stabilized, edited video for all listings. Less than 10% of agents use Video for their listings and most of those only use it on high end listings.
Zillow receives 188 Million visitors every month! Zillow has a proprietary video system that VERY few agents use. However with as much traffic as they receive using their video system boosts your listing to the top of the search results and increases traffic dramatically. I shoot Zillow video as well as edited video!
Surprisingly many real estate companies still rely on staff working business hours to schedule buyer showing appointments.
Showingtime Showing Scheduler
Showingtime is a fantastic showing scheduling application. You’ll be notified via text, email, app, or phone (depending on your preference) of any showing requests, confirmations and feedback from showings.
Showingtime works automatically, an agent requests a showing and you get the request or notification of the showing. Its not dependent on a phone call, staff or anything else. Unlike many other real estate companies your listing will not be left out when an agent requests a showing on a Sunday or at 7:00pm on a weekday.
My goals are my clients goals. I work hard to negotiate the best results for my clients!
This is not unique to my listings, however all listings in mls are syndicated to thousands of real estate websites around the world.
I’ve worked hard to establish long running relationships with many other brokerages and agents in town. Knowing as much as possible and working well with other agents locally makes a big difference in achieving the best results for my clients.